My first goal of the year was to edit "California Mermaid" and submit it to a contest on March 15, 2013.
I did not complete this goal :(
I did make some headway on the novel, though. Summer project, perhaps? I would love to actually edit a novel, ha! That would be nice.
How are your 2013 goals coming along?
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Friday, February 1, 2013
I can't believe it's February 1st and I am just now posting my 2013 goals! Oh, well. It's never too late to get started (:
1) Edit "California Mermaid" by March 15 and submit to WWC for their Starbright Novel Writing Contest. This is a huge goal and would be a big accomplishment. I am mostly trying to submit a novel not so much to win, but to receive 3 judges comments back. How awesome would that be?
2) Spend March 16-March 31 in preparation for Script Frenzy. You know that NaNoWriMo thing I do every year? Well, this is the script version. The goal is to write a 100 page script or screenplay in April. I tried it (for about a day) back in 2009. This will be my first year to really be committed and give it a go.
3) Participate in and win Script Frenzy 2013. This is going to be fun!
4) Submit 6 works (or more) to publications and/or contests this year. This is a few less than my goal last year (which I think was 12) but it's reasonable and still productive. You can't win if you don't play!
5) Participate in and win NaNoWriMo 2013. This will be year number 5. *So excited!*
These are huge goals and accomplishing them all would be incredible!
Thank you, family and friends, for all the support and love y'all continue to give me. I hope all of you reach your 2013 goals as well!