Monday, November 9, 2009

NaNoWriNo Days 8 & 9

Yesterday, Day 8, I managed to get to my quota but I didn't get ahead at all (I don't count 250 words as being ahead). And on Day 8 I managed to add my first cheat which was a 382 word poem. Everyone together now: ewwwwwwwww - bad Mary Kate. Me: Yes, I know, and I am sorry :( But it was the only way! Everyone else: Suuuuure it was.

Today, Day 9, was very productive. I got the 15k mark (today's quota) before 7am. I wrote about 1,000 words in like 22 minutes with Write or Die (it says 28 minutes because I paused it and took a break but it still counts the pause minutes in the total):



Yup... I am doing well. However, I do need to get ahead eventually because I am going on a weekend retreat in a few weekends. No electronics allowed :( We shall see how that goes for my word count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!