Sunday, November 15, 2009

NaNoWriMo Days 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15

Well, things have been going well these past five days. I managed to write and stay on track from the 11-13th. On the 14th I didn't end up writing at all. :( We had a debate Round Robin that kept me busy from 5am to 9pm. I was just to tired too write when I got home. So, what did I do today? Well, this morning I wrote 2,000 words before church and then I came home and wrote another 1,300 words. I am now proud to say that I am half way through the month and I have passed the half way mark of 25,000 words :D As for my story, it's still going pretty well. I am enjoying the characters and the plot seems to be doing well. All in all, I am very happy of what I have done so far this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!