Saturday, June 19, 2010

NaNoWriMo Days 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, & 19


During days 13-15... I hardly wrote at all. I definitely didn't write more than 1,000 words on each of those days (out of the 1,667 words a day I am supposed to write). So, Mom motivated me on Day 17 to get with it. I ended up writing more than 3,000 words on day 17 :) and another 2,500 or so on day 18. Today, I was back to my low: about 1,000 words. I even went to a write in today where I only wrote 400 words :P but it was a fun visit with Amanda and Ann. I am going to try and write some more tonight and definitely write to and from church tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't get more done at the write-in today, but I still think you'll get there!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had planned to do more writing yesterday afternoon but ended up doing everything but write! lol. I'll try to write lots this afternoon. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!