Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 13

I finally hit 20,000 words!

My character is now sitting in jail and is trying to get out without a ruined record (and without her parents finding out if at all possible). She's always been a "good girl" and so being in jail is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to her. She made a mistake and now she's in trouble. Thankfully, when I write tomorrow, she's going to get out of jail without much harm happening...at least much harm happening that night. But the crazy adventures have really only just begun. You see, it's hard to live a normal life when your next-door neighbors are criminals and the neighbor who lives across the street is trying to catch them. Oh, and you're caught in the middle of it all with little information about what's going on. And even though I know that what I have written so far is a bit cheesy, unorganized, and perhaps even boring, I'm excited about what's going to happen in the story tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!