Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 27

The most productive writing day I have ever had. My eyes are about to pop out of my head and my fingers are exhausted, but I wrote a total of 10,026 words today. That's one-fifth of my novel. I know... intense. And if that's not a nuclear explosion, I don't know what is.


Word count minimum for today to be on track: 43,333 (total)
What I wanted to write today: 44, 028 (total), 9,000 (today)
Final word count at  the end of today: 45,054 (total), 10,026 (today)
Cups of caffeinated drinks today: At least 8 -- I lost count

A wonderful day as far as getting words written! I wrote six normal NaNoWriMo day's worth of word counts in a mere day and now instead of being behind in NaNoWriMo, I am ahead a whole day. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go glue my thumb back on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!