Thursday, July 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo Day 7

Day 7 is finally over! It was pretty tough getting myself to write today. At one point I actually forced myself to write 200 more words before taking a bathroom break. Yeah, it was that bad. But I finally caught up on my word count by passing the much-loved 10,000 word mark. Yay! Now I just have to do that 4 more times and I'll be good, right? If I write 1,667 words a day from tomorrow on I'll finish on time. But, I'd still like to be one day ahead in word count. I've never done NaNoWriMo in a 31 day period (rather than 30). I must say, I love having that extra day as a cushion. But, I hate to use that cushion at the beginning of the month. Hopefully I'll get that cushion back in the next few days. Does this make any sense? Sorry if it doesn't; it's a bit late and I'm rather tired...

Now if you'll excuse me, my fingers are about to fall off, so... catch ya on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds all so exciting but perfectly exhausting at the same time!
    You can do it, MK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!