Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Day 1 is complete!

I got through all of my birth and the rest of 1994. I moved on to 1995 already. Since I don't have a whole lot of things to say about my first few years, I'm going to have to write several thousand words on each of the later years. But in perspective: I still have a lot to say even about the days/moments I can't even remember anything about (ie. my birth). So I think I've done well today considering I don't remember a thing, haha.

daily minimum word goal: 1667
1,667th word written: when
total words written today: 2,295

Besides NaNo, I got a seasonal job today AND I got my first college acceptance letter -- how cool is that? NaNo, a new job, and college acceptance letter: woohoo!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!