Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NaNoWriMo Days 11, 12, & 13

Okay, I messed up my count yesterday and realized this morning that I was 600 words behind what I should be. So, I tried to catch up this morning but am still about 600 words behind. Just opened up my word doc. and about to work on those keys for about 20 minutes or so. I will hopefully be caught up but I'm not making any promises.

But hey, this can't be very exciting if I don't get behind at least once, right?

I am going out of town Friday evening through Sunday morning. I am not supposed to bring electronics on this trip (it's a retreat) so I'm not sure how that will go over with my auto-bio. Hopefully I can get ahead before then but again, no promises.

Just gonna keep chucking along and see what I can do. As long as I don't have to do another 10,000-words-in-a-day thing again like last year I should be good.

Going to a poetry reading tonight. I hope I'll be inspired to write, write, write when I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!