Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 2

It's only 7:12am and I am done with day 2 of NaNoWriMo!

I quickly finished up 1995 and moved on to 1996. I thought I didn't have much to say for these early years (which, I didn't for 1995), but Mom's "Record" book that she wrote in almost daily from March of 1996 through 1998 or so provides some amazing day-to-day insight into my life as a toddler and later into the elementary years. She wrote down things like words I was learning to say, when I brushed my teeth on my own, and little conversations Kelsey and I had. She also wrote down birthday parties, family visiting, and the like. It's so much fun to read and (sometimes) remember.

It seemed to me that my family got together a lot in those days! We had a lot of fun together :) Cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents... they're all in there.


total word count goal for today: 3,333
total word count: 4,403

words ahead: 1,070
3333rd word: would

Preparing mentally for an insane weekend! We have a competition tomorrow morning and we are campaigning all weekend if we aren't at the competition or church... I'm going to be exhausted by the end of the weekend (which doesn't actually end until Monday for the campaigning part) but throw NaNoWriMo in there and I'll really be tired. But it'll be fun... right? Yup ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!