Sunday, November 25, 2012

NaNoWriMo Days 21, 22, 23, 24, & 25 (& I donated this year!)

Notice how my updates/stats/excerpts/etc. are becoming less frequent. That normally happens during NaNo... I start to get behind in writing, in school, in life. I get overwhelmed (it's pretty overwhelming, okay?). But it's fun, too. As of today I'm only at 38,200 words. I need to be at 41,667 words by midnight tonight to be considered on track... I'm not sure if I'll get there (I still have some Odyssey to read...) but I'm gonna try. It's only 3,500+ words. How hard could it be? Ha.

But anyway... better go write. Thanks for the support, y'all! Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I did!

Oh, and by the way, my name is now on the "NaNoWriMo is brought to you by" page... booyah! Check it out and see if you can find me under the $10 section. You can always use the Control F function if you're having trouble (that's what I did! haha!) ... http://nanowrimo.org/en/donations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!