Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 14


So, that's basically where I am right now. I need to be at 23,333 words but alas, I am a bit behind. Only 600 words, but I need to get ahead two days wordcount before Friday afternoon. Goodness me. 

By the way, my 20,000th word was "conventions". I was talking about Mom's Usborne books and MLM days :) 

Hopefully I will write, write, write tomorrow (that is, when I'm not doing the other thousands of things on my list.

I realized that I'm only just starting 2002 and I'm almost halfway to my wordcount. I've only written about seven years and I need to be at year nine (at least) to finish my life story before November ends. Either I need to write more words (around 60k) or I need to write less words about each year to finish on time. Oh dear...

Thanks for the continued support and patience this month. Y'all are the best! 

Oh, and I donated to NaNoWriMo today! It wasn't much (10 bucks) but I'm glad I finally contributed to the awesome organization that has helped me achieve so much! 

One last thing: If you're on figment (or if you aren't...), please read and heart my short story The Hungarian Girl. Thanks! I still need to make a few edits to it but I'll get to that later... Here's the link: http://figment.com/books/471115-The-Hungarian-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!